Christmas

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Over the last few days we have received several christmas cards through the post. I did explain to our family and friends last year we are no longer sending out Christmas cards but donating money to a charity instead. Margaret and I would rather people donate the money they would have spent sending us a card to a charity. We feel the money given to a charity would do more good than a card which will gather dust on a mantelpiece/bookshelf and then be discarded.

Our chosen charity is one we heard about after a young lady asked for our help some years ago, and one to which we often donate to. I would much rather a young child received a letter/card this christmas than us

www.postpals.co.uk

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Over the last few days we have received several christmas cards through the post. I did explain to our family and friends last year we are no longer sending out Christmas cards but donating money to a charity instead. Margaret and I would rather people donate the money they would have spent sending us a card to a charity. We feel the money given to a charity would do more good than a card which will gather dust on a mantelpiece/bookshelf and then be discarded.

Our chosen charity is one we heard about after a young lady asked for our help some years ago, and one to which we often donate to. I would much rather a young child received a letter/card this christmas than us

www.postpals.co.uk
Nice gesture Geoff, I can only see the point of Christmas cards if they are being sent to people who you seldom see, family/friends etc who live abroad for instance.