Christmas Present to myself. What did you get?

Maverick

Site Supporter
Finally after months of viewing and walking away I finally got what I was looking for. Just 6 days before Christmas I finally shelled out my hard earned on a Citroen C4 Grand Picasso 1.6 Blue HDI

£20 per year road tax and 74 mpg. Plenty of seats for the family and room for all the fishing gear and more. Merry Christmas to myself.

C4.jpg

What did you get?

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I treat myself to a night vision 'add on' for the gun. Takes night shooting into a whole new dimension, plus it records (and takes photo's) in full HD and has red dot laser all built into one unit. Brilliant piece of kit. Score so far.. Mink (2)..rats (19).

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I don’t really have to treat myself at Christmas as it’s my birthday just over a month later so anything I don’t get for Christmas I generally get then.

Dusty

Upgrading my pole once the festive period is over and other than that buying a load of new terminal tackle for next years matches.

willothewisp

willothewisp
Site Supporter
Daughter, who teaches in Spain, Amazoned me a Samsung Galaxy S5e 10" tablet with protective screen and case. Was with them for a week mid Dec and she probably picked up my old Tab 2 although looked like new, was running a bit slow. New one is marvellous and incredibly fast.
Strange though that my old tablet just disappeared just before Christmas and my brilliant neighbour's seven year old lad got one just like it from Santa! Santa moves in mysterious ways!

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Had a TV from my parents earlier in the year as my main present so just bits and bobs yesterday. Lots of beer from family.

Brother got me books by Frank Herbert and Kurt Vonnegut.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Our Ford CMax needed a fair bit or work doing on it, new clutch, new wheel bearings and glow plugs needed replacing so we went looking at cars and ended up with a Dacia Sandero 67 plate. Big enough for what we want.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
@Maverick but it's red ???.

Got myself the Tricast Trilogy 2 margin pole and both extensions ,cupping kit with 2 more top kits to come as a new year pressie.
Diawa winter suit, also a new 3 stack worm farm that should keep in worms come the spring, my old wood one is knackered and rotting away.

rd115

Non-catcher of Barbel
Site Supporter
I'm treating myself to 2x Ultegra 5500 CI4+ XTC's tomorrow. Unless I buy 2 Cast'izms instead :unsure:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Preston bib n brace plus coat. Preston thermal hoodie and a couple of polo shirts. Thought I'd smarten myself up a bit. ??

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Korum bait and bits bag... thats all.... got a couple of rod rebuilds to get done in the new year