Christmas Barnies

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Me neither Mark mate (y) but apparently this is the time of year they start, gotta be Lack of money, or alcohol related, our Gert knows she might as well shout into a recorder and play it back than shout at me :LOL::LOL:

Chervil

Site Supporter
Christmas was always the time for domestics. People who barely communicate for the rest of the year, suddenly having to spend time together, throw in alcohol and the in laws and it's a powder keg.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Christmas was always the time for domestics. People who barely communicate for the rest of the year, suddenly having to spend time together, throw in alcohol and the in laws and it's a powder keg.

I got on with our Gerts Mam and Dad well once her mam knew she couldnt change my ways, and her Dad was double of Brian Clough so who couldnt get on with him ? ;)

Dusty

Our lasses family were a nightmare for this when we first got together. Most of them don’t see eye to eye throughout the year anyway yet at Christmas they all get together and once they’ve had a drink all hell breaks loose. Fortunately our lass distances herself from it but the mentality baffles me.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
The only barnies me and wifey has is with the neighbours. They must think it's 'noisy party' time just because it's Christmas. BAH HUMBUG.

Total

Site Supporter
Me neither Mark mate (y) but apparently this is the time of year they start, gotta be Lack of money, or alcohol related, our Gert knows she might as well shout into a recorder and play it back than shout at me :LOL::LOL:

Yes, I saw that report mate and dismissed it as cobblers. :giggle:.......More important issues to concern/deal with etc.

Regarding a 'Barnie': Smile and walk away, buggers 'em up every time.:giggle:

I bet your Gert has got a massive memory on her recorder for you! ;):ROFLMAO:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Yes, I saw that report mate and dismissed it as cobblers. :giggle:.......More important issues to concern/deal with etc.

Regarding a 'Barnie': Smile and walk away, buggers 'em up every time.:giggle:

I bet your Gert as got a massive memory on her recorder for you! ;):ROFLMAO:

Thats the reason we get on, i dont give a toss and she does, She knows and has seen with her mates Marriages that being unfair only ends in tears.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Whenever wifey says..are you listening to me?..I reply..'What'?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I give a 'toss'.....But only about the important things.....

Thats the point i dont with them either, she knows if its serious it will be sorted but as i say to her calm down dear it only a commercial :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Total

Site Supporter
Thats the point i dont with them either, she knows if its serious it will be sorted but as i say to her calm down dear it only a commercial :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I meant my family mate. (y) .......Any other grief can wait in the queue....

Pompous git

Site Supporter
I know everything there is to know about everything. The little man in a boat, politics, football, cooking, shopping you name it.

Perhaps I should start a `problem page`, wise owl could be my second in command. Problem? What problem?