chopped worm secret tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikey123

if your going to use chopped worm in a block end feeder and just want the juices to attract the fish try this.
line the empty feeder with a fine mesh similar to a fine kitchen sieve, fill with your chopped worm and cast in, the fish are (hopefully) attracted by the scent of the worms but can,t fill up on them as they don,t escape from the feeder.
dave.

d a pike

martin.

Account Locked
there is a better 1 use the foot of a old pair of tights/stockings (not norms pink ones)
put a couple of stones in fill with loads of chopped worm tie on the end of a line throw out to where your fishing & pole fish over the top the more fish nudge the tights the more juice comes out to attract more fish.
the old gentleman who showed me this years ago just used to throw it in but nowadays you would be wrong if you did not remove it after finishing hence the lineto be able to
retrieve it

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

joe1987

'Darwener'
Sounds like a good idea. I'll have to try that 1.

Toodlepip
**Joe-boy**

Colin Payne

Is there a slower dissolving PVA at all that would gradually release the worms or does it all go at the same rate?

martin.

Account Locked
norm
yours would put fish off whatever colour

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Colin and welcome on board [:)]

quote:Is there a slower dissolving PVA at all that would gradually release the worms or does it all go at the same rate?

Unfortunately not, something like Funnel Web would be ideal if it took longer to disolve.
Personally I just use a blockend feeder

Dave

TINY

Tiny
Never come across that one before Martin[:)]Mint idea,thanks![;)]

Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.