Chop worm and caster

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny

i am going to try fishing chop worm and caster on the pole on my local commercial it has lots of carp and skimmers and the odd tench and bream. i have never fished this method on it but i have heard it works and would like any tips or special ways in fishing it. Jonny [:D]

mangrojack

stick some in a blender and feed it as slop over the top of you choppy thru a kinder pot.

jase72

now then mate, make sure that you wash the worms before chopping and dont chop loads, add your castors after you've chopped the worms and top up as the swim dictates... on the hook use a head section of the worm and a change to castor can result in better stamp of fish......also try a peice of corn but I personally dont feed corn just have it as a change hookbait....

jonny

ok thanks people also how much would you need for a good days fishing with worms?

newies_maggots

Originally posted by jonny

ok thanks people also how much would you need for a good days fishing with worms?

good big tub full, and i generally grab a finger tip full and cut them up and chuck em out

midgetchris

Team Trinders 08
cut the worm in half and hook the fresh wound, the fish smell the juices oozing out so attack that end

Status
Not open for further replies.