Choon of the day

nejohn

Site Supporter
Great actor, love him in so many films, epic song too. Though the video footage from Paris, Texas I think... too arty for me that film lol.
The song is from Ian's new album, another 19 epics on it also, only available direct from Ian, tracks from other albums can be found on you tube, check out Clarabella, Making Silver sing and Hurricane Elaine for starters

smiffy

Site Supporter
Fitting for a Sunday. Probably the best Ten minute filter sweep you’ll hear today.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I remember having arguments about this track on a Techno forum, lots of people rubbished it, it is very minimal and repetitive, a track on Derrick Mays label. To me though it is pretty good, it's like an E2 E4 of Techno though maybe not quite as anthemic as E2 E4.

smiffy

Site Supporter
I remember having arguments about this track on a Techno forum, lots of people rubbished it, it is very minimal and repetitive, a track on Derrick Mays label. To me though it is pretty good, it's like an E2 E4 of Techno though maybe not quite as anthemic as E2 E4.

At the end of the day it’s a dance track and who goes to a club to listen to the music?