Choon of the day

Zerkalo

I showed my brother how to use a music production program a few years ago and now it turns out he's more talented than me, not difficult, but he has quite a following for his lo fi hip hop beats online, signed to a few net labels. Check them out. :)

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
1st live gig I ever went to was Gary Moore. Bradford St Georges hall. I was about 16 at the time. Hands on the stage rocking my young head off and Gary stood on my hand! He noticed but carried on to the end of the song before coming back forward and giving me the plectrum he was using... Priceless!
My mate who drove us there was all Gimme Gimme.... I brought us here etc etc... Yeah I gave him the plectrum. Wish I had kept it now :(

bluemack

Site Supporter
1st live gig I ever went to was Gary Moore. Bradford St Georges hall. I was about 16 at the time. Hands on the stage rocking my young head off and Gary stood on my hand! He noticed but carried on to the end of the song before coming back forward and giving me the plectrum he was using... Priceless!
My mate who drove us there was all Gimme Gimme.... I brought us here etc etc... Yeah I gave him the plectrum. Wish I had kept it now :(
I saw him at Wolverhampton civic hall,he was brilliant but the sound system there was,nt the best.