Choon of the day

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
What about a bit of Chicago House.

Don't get me started! I loved the WBMX radio shows as a kid. Got more into Detroit later on as a DJ. But in general a massive fan despite being a Jungle Don forever at heart. Love this one... and sums up how I'm feeling at the moment. Similar lyrics to my sig in feeling...

Donny Pete

Site Supporter
Don't get me started! I loved the WBMX radio shows as a kid. Got more into Detroit later on as a DJ. But in general a massive fan despite being a Jungle Don forever at heart. Love this one... and sums up how I'm feeling at the moment. Similar lyrics to my sig in feeling...

A classic, remember this?

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Got me Christmas Jackin' in my bedroom! Nice one! Carl Craig is the Deep End of Techno... but my favourite Techno DJ is Surgeon and I listen to this set of his quite a bit, he plays a variety from Detroit to Aphex Twin and grew up going to a club where he played a lot.

Donny Pete

Site Supporter
Got me Christmas Jackin' in my bedroom! Nice one! Carl Craig is the Deep End of Techno... but my favourite Techno DJ is Surgeon and I listen to this set of his quite a bit, he plays a variety from Detroit to Aphex Twin and grew up going to a club where he played a lot.

You need a young woman Zerkalo, Jackin in your bedroom is better with a young woman.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Some of the women in these Techno clubs though, dressed as aliens and all sorts. :LOL: