Choon of the day

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
@Total You will notice I post a tune everyday, and hardly any of them are dance music but if it's going to be Disco Inferno or Brothers Johnson from you, fear not I will still be on the dancefloor, knees bent one foot in front of the other and strutting to the ones you post! :p

On one of the first jobs I did, an older chap I told I was into acid house did me a CD with a load of acid house tunes on. I think if I did a top 10 of acid house tunes I'd have to remember half of them as it was 'wicked'. Needless to say I took him to a Techno Rave in Brum and had a good time.

Total

Site Supporter
....... You will notice I post a tune everyday, and hardly any of them are dance music but if it's going to be Disco Inferno or Brothers Johnson from you, fear not I will still be on the dancefloor, knees bent one foot in front of the other and strutting to the ones you post! :p
Strutting your stuff with your baseball hat on the wrong way with an orange Guru bucket of beers? :love: :oops::ROFLMAO:...."Rightttttt onnnnnn brodder!":LOL::ROFLMAO:

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I used to know a proper b-boy from Essex. Dave Davies his name. DJ/Producer name DJ Trax.

Bought a load of his records from someone in bulk.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Had to play the live version of the best track from Jagged Little Pill, one of the best albums released.