(in my own opinion natch)😛😍🥰

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Not really my cupp tea to be fair but can appreciate the drummers talent

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Not really my cupp tea to be fair but can appreciate the drummers talent
They called that subgenre of DnB DrumFunk and Paradox was the king of it, known as a 'breakbeat scientist'. :LOL: Drum sample started out from this. :LOL:

Arry

Site Supporter
I'm what you'd call a dinosaur... (specially as I'm a bad drummer)4x4, crash bang crash bang, verse bridge chorus bridge solo, bridge verse, repeat to fade on chorus...🤣🤣🤣🤣 that said some of the rock/blues I enjoy are a bit left field... but I'll listen to a lot of stuff and give it a fair go before I metaphorically flush it...😛🤣

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I have a ton of that 'Drum Funk' stuff on vinyl and have basically flushed/cancelled it myself. It sounded better to me than a lot of 2 Step DnB that was coming out at the time, but was ultimately a 'retro' experiment, trying to sound like early 90s atmospheric Jungle. I knew this drummer at the time though that did a few live shows playing live drums to that kind of music.

Arry

Site Supporter
I have a ton of that 'Drum Funk' stuff on vinyl and have basically flushed/cancelled it myself. It sounded better to me than a lot of 2 Step DnB that was coming out at the time, but was ultimately a 'retro' experiment, trying to sound like early 90s atmospheric Jungle. I knew this drummer at the time though that did a few live shows playing live drums to that kind of music.
Some of the fast stuff is incredibly difficult to play... drumming quickly and accurately is hard, keeping it up for a whole track/album/gig is phenomenal....

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
My record collection in summary

:poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: now... but would still like to get me decks out now and again if I didn't sell them.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Some of the fast stuff is incredibly difficult to play... drumming quickly and accurately is hard, keeping it up for a whole track/album/gig is phenomenal....
This is the guy I'm on about. Not the best clip.

Arry

Site Supporter

This lass is utterly awesome... Dragonforce are notoriously difficult to play too given the complexity/speed of their music... watch til the end... the closing phrases are utterly jaw dropping for a nipper

Arry

Site Supporter
Love watching virtuosos like that on any instrument. (y)
Have you seen the two lead guitarists shredding that one....???? They practice the track for gigs at 110% speed so accuracy in real time is maintained....😳😳😳😳😳 really their hands are a blur

Arry

Site Supporter
This is the track... watch till the twin solos for some hugely impressive shredding... guitar hero has this to play along to 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arry

Site Supporter
This lad's a bit tasty... Mike Portnoy of Dream Theatre... he andthe late Buddy Rich Neil Peart are widely regarded as the worlds best