Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Herd immunity
When will that kick in.
15 million vaccinations
5 to 10 million probably had covid
Surely some sort of herd immunity will kick in shortly
I was having a conversation this week with someone and they brought this up, they also said, if the vaccinations and the immunity from having it are mounting up, why isn’t this able to be modelled to give us some idea of the route out of lockdown........... or is there something they know, that we aren’t being told. Why has the Transport Minister said don’t book holidays in the UK or abroad this year, yet others have said book - did someone misread the script?

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Best lockdown story yet

1613074851947.png

Does anyone know where this car park is? Asking for a friend.

I've just found out that photo is one takeñ by my mate Will Tudor for Getty, he assures me it is a long way from the carpark where the two ladies were caught ...but he won't tell me where the bloody carpark is 😂😂😂

feldri

Site Supporter
Just had a call from my docs. Appointment for jab at 18.15 tomorrow. I'm 68 and pretty healthy so they're moving along pretty fast now. Not sure if I should attempt to cut my flowing locks before I go or just wear a beanie hat. Might have to have a shave as well so I can put a mask on. :)

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
I've just found out that photo is one takeñ by my mate Will Tudor for Getty, he assures me it is a long way from the carpark where the two ladies were caught ...but he won't tell me where the bloody carpark is 😂😂😂
Google and ye shall find

Yelverton perhaps?

Chervil

Site Supporter
From experience, or told by a friend ;) ?
It was someone on here, cant remember their name. They were driving from Yorkshire to Lincolnshire and wound up in Devon. It'll come to me

Last edited:

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Watching the cricket and amazed to see some stands filled with spectators. No face coverings and not much social distancing. Australian open has had to cancel fans attending. When will sports governing bodies realise that getting people together is giving this virus the chance to spread. Read that people are not allowed in the stadium if they are showing symptoms, surely we all know now that the majority of people will have no symptoms. 15000 people in a stadium then there must be 1 or 2 that have it and will be passing it round.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Watching the cricket and amazed to see some stands filled with spectators. No face coverings and not much social distancing. Australian open has had to cancel fans attending. When will sports governing bodies realise that getting people together is giving this virus the chance to spread. Read that people are not allowed in the stadium if they are showing symptoms, surely we all know now that the majority of people will have no symptoms. 15000 people in a stadium then there must be 1 or 2 that have it and will be passing it round.
They saying the Australia virus is the Kent variant.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Received a text from my GP today asking me to book my jab. That's me in for next Saturday! Happy days indeed, that will be both @Mrs Munch and I done. Losing my best mate to the virus changed my mental attitude and I went into a bit of self isolation for a while... It would be just my bloody luck that I am already infected but don't yet know it lol.
Stay safe everyone... We are getting there and summer is a coming!! :D