China virus

spudnudd

Watch Alex Belfield all the time on You Tube he tears them to bits with him having worked in the media for many years he knows his profession inside out he also worked for BBC in the past. The lefties certainly can't stand him but nothing new there if you ain't one of them.

spudnudd

Why has she killed anyone, is she a rapist, or worse, I must of missed something, oh no she’s a news reporter
Paid for by the license payer and every license payer has an opinion no matter what my opinion is she is one of the most biased reporters on TV and should not be in the job so what gingert76 put was his opinion even the covid bit .But i will not even put the TV on if i know she is on any programme.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Paid for by the license payer and every license payer has an opinion no matter what my opinion is she is one of the most biased reporters on TV and should not be in the job so what gingert76 put was his opinion even the covid bit .But i will not even put the TV on if i know she is on any programme.
I understand turning telly off/ over etc, not liking her, etc.....I my personal opinion is it’s harsh to wish Covid on a normal member of society, who’s only crime is being annoying on the telly 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It's her scathing reporting I dislike, never has a good word to say but always starts her reporting to set the mood, and influence the listener with her opinions and thoughts.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
your allowed your personal opinion thinking its harsh, im allowed my personal opinion thinking its not. im not saying your opinion is wrong so you do not really have a right saying my opinion is wrong, i accept its your opinion so i expect the same back

She is as much a "news" reporter as i bloody am! she is a self centred, egotistical, scaremonger, irrational, overstating, overreacting, embellisher who is there to solely cause as much disruption and irrational fear as possible! and she gets bloody rewarded for it!!!

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
your allowed your personal opinion thinking its harsh, im allowed my personal opinion thinking its not. im not saying your opinion is wrong so you do not really have a right saying my opinion is wrong, i accept its your opinion so i expect the same back

She is as much a "news" reporter as i bloody am!
I didn’t actually say I thought your opinion was wrong I said I don’t agree with it so that’s my opinion 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
fair point, im on a conference call and did not read your reply properly so my bad, like i say we are all allowed to agree and disagree

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Best lockdown story yet

1613074851947.png

Does anyone know where this car park is? Asking for a friend.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Account Locked
Have we beat the virus?
MSM are starting the main news with hospital waiting lists now.
I wonder why the waiting list are up.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Probably because people have concerns about when they are going to get the treatments they need.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Account Locked
Herd immunity
When will that kick in.
15 million vaccinations
5 to 10 million probably had covid
Surely some sort of herd immunity will kick in shortly