China virus

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
watched a programme on the possible causes and it looked like they were saying it was live and dead animals in a "Wet" market transferring the bug between themselves and then they were being eaten

id never seen owt as disgusting in the way the animals were kept prior to sale

Chervil

Site Supporter
Question, for those that have tested positive. How many calls have you had from track and trace? I got my results last Wednesday and am on my third call.

missabite

Question, for those that have tested positive. How many calls have you had from track and trace? I got my results last Wednesday and am on my third call.
My wife didn't have a single call when she was positive.

Some friends, who both tested positive, had that many calls they told them to stop harassing them and blocked the number.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
We had calls every other day when daughter had it. Not just one call per household but 1 per person. 5 calls every other day.

Chervil

Site Supporter
We had calls every other day when daughter had it. Not just one call per household but 1 per person. 5 calls every other day.
My wife, who was self isolating before I got it, as it pinged up on the track and trace app, and is now self isolating because I have it, hasn't had a single call.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
My wife, who was self isolating before I got it, as it pinged up on the track and trace app, and is now self isolating because I have it, hasn't had a single call.
Daughter had to give phone numbers of people who she had been in contact with, was before track and trace, early October

Reuben

Site Supporter
Account Locked
I had 8 - 6 of those whilst still in hospital. My wife got 6 based on my result - she never tested positive.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Good questions from the public in today’s briefing again
Bbc Laura with another daft question about summer holidays and god did she look rough.

62tucker

Site Supporter
I know disability is a broad term but figures out today say 60% of Covid deaths in England have been people with disabilities.
Not sure what to make of that stat

62tucker

Site Supporter
i hate to say it but i hope LK catches Covid and gets to suffer from it! she is total scum and if i ever hear her voice or see her face i have to change channels
Questions yesterday
General public one. Any figures yet in over 80s who had vaccine about hospital admissions or deaths. 👍
Laura. Prime minister. Can you say if we can have a summer holiday or no 🤯

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
whats health got to do with it? :unsure: 🤷‍♂️ 🙄

i cant click on the video, i would need a new computer screen lol