China virus

62tucker

Site Supporter
Put the ill on a boat. I sure we will accept them. Feed them. Look after them. House them. Pay them.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Supposedly blamed on bat soup 🤔well better than trying to cover up some mucky Arab putting his cock where it shouldn’t go causing unwanted viruses 👍

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
mother nature will always come up with new viruses/diseases to rebalance the number of people in the world, just part of the lifecycle that has always happened

62tucker

Site Supporter
A tea mug of water and a teaspoon of ACV to start with after a couple of weeks a desert spoon. I take it first thing in the morning take the dogs out for their walk about 1/2 an hour then have my breakfast as normal.
On my 1st cup ACV. Been back to docs. Cholesterol was 5.4. Was 6.6 in 2016 and never got offered anything. Today Leaflets on diets,cholesterol,statins. Told doc I don’t want to go on statins. My score for heart attack or stroke in next 10 year was 14%. ( I take that ). Told her I am on a health kick. Lost 12 pound since 17th December. Walking at least 4 mile a day. She said come back in 6 months if I keep the health kick up and get retested.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
couple years back it was either chicken or swine flu from good old china

then theres africas ebola or the green monkey disease

but the grandaddy of em all is still malaria

(mosquito borne and have killed more humans than every other disease put together)

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Will we be ok to get a takeaway ?
I'm not having Chinese take away for a while especially with Chinese new year loads would have visited relatives not worth taking the risk for me anyhow and I love Chinese food

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Could the virus be passed on via packaging, bearing in mind how much stuff comes out of China these days?

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
Your own immune system, through vaccination or the natural process.
there are a few antiviral drugs for specific infections ... eg. Antiretroviral against HIV