China virus

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Don’t think the telegraph will be posting her tweets.
Is that the same Rachel Clarke who has a book release next month.
Good Free publicity.
Chill out. All this searching for anti government stuff could lead you to a early grave. Stress is not good for you. Except that the Tories are in power for next 4 years and move on. Next election get back into politics but just chill and go fishing.
Trust me Tucky. There is no hardship in finding "anti government stuff". It's everywhere for some reason.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
Imagine a country where a politicians think tank, bossed by an unelected Rasputin type figure

calls for the closure of a major public health body right in the middle of a global pandemic thats taking thousands of lives

and its replacement is established in a couple of days with a politicians wife with no experience or qualifications is appointed to run it

ooow hang on ..................................

(SP)

Last edited:

spudnudd

The country waits with abated breath for the Labour Party Messiah :) I'm glad i'm a looker on and not a supporter of any of them at the moment(y)

62tucker

Site Supporter
Trust me Tucky. There is no hardship in finding "anti government stuff". It's everywhere for some reason.
Wonder if I ever have to look for anti government stuff when a Labour Party is in government. I am 57 now so probably not.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Imagine a country where a politicians think tank, bossed by an unelected Rasputin type figure

calls for the closure of a major public health body right in the middle of a global pandemic thats taking thousands of lives

and its replacement is established in a couple of days with a politicians wife with no experience or qualifications is appointed to run it

ooow hang on ..................................

(SP)
She been chairperson in charge of NHS improvement for last 3 years so not completely inexperienced

Reuben

Site Supporter
She been chairperson in charge of NHS improvement for last 3 years so not completely inexperienced
As you well know, Tucker, actual facts have no bearing when the dead reds have an axe to grind 😉

spudnudd

Things still no better in France and Holland and France making masks compulsory in work places i hope they have more luck enforcing rules than we do.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
improvement, ???

waiting lists, cut operations, cant get a local GP, and all the other health cuts, etc

or do you mean in charge of outsourcing service contracts ?

62tucker

Site Supporter
improvement, ???

waiting lists, cut operations, cant get a local GP, and all the other health cuts, etc

or do you mean in charge of outsourcing service contracts ?
No problem like that up here. Went to docs at 2:30. Chest X-ray at local hospital at 6:30. Results 3 days later. But hey. it’s Grim up north. 👍🏼
No dinghies landing up here
Don’t think there’s many black drug gangs killing each other

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Light at the end of the tunnel?

Thousands of people gathered in an open air water park for a music festival in Wuhan.

The Chinese city was the original epicentre of the coronavirus pandemic, and the scene of revellers enjoying themselves with no masks or social distancing might have looked like being from a different era, before the COVID-19 outbreak.

SpenBeck

Site Supporter
Light at the end of the tunnel?

Thousands of people gathered in an open air water park for a music festival in Wuhan.

The Chinese city was the original epicentre of the coronavirus pandemic, and the scene of revellers enjoying themselves with no masks or social distancing might have looked like being from a different era, before the COVID-19 outbreak.

Looks like the Chinese have finally got it right. The genetic engineering of Covid 19 now only affects people who do not have yellow skin? :rolleyes:

Sportsman

Site Supporter
Apologies if our correspondent in France has already reported this,I thought they were oh so much better than us - or that's what we are told

Who told you that?
Sorry, shouldn't feed Trolls
Especially Trolls who try to score points based on more people becoming ill. (n)

Last edited:

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Simple fact.
Quick to point out UK failings but never anything wrong with France.
Care to discuss it?

Sportsman

Site Supporter
lee, that is ******, and you know it. I do not point out UK failings, or, at least, no more than anyone else. The only time I mention France is in response to someone elses comments,because no one else is interested.
You know what Lee, I am pig sick of your personal attacks and you snidey little comments, about me and about the country I have chosen to live in, as a way of getting a rise out of me.
You want to start an argument? Go and do it by yourself. To save me having to put up with it, I will put you on ignore, so save yourself the bother and save also the others members having to put up with it. You don't have to do it anymore.
I wish I could at least say it has been interesting, but it hasn't

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
No snide at all just a clear observation that has also been made by others that you are quick to hammer the UK but never care to even mention the same things relating to where you have chosen to live.

Never once have I read you s**g anything French off but you pop at the UK all the time.

If you don't like the fact some of us don't agree with you then tough and use the ignore function or report it.