China virus

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Sensible scientific ones have said that it won't be the nonsense of exaggerated global alterations that'll do for us but a pandemic plague. Look what happened to the Incas when the Spanish took measles to them.
Philthy me duck, quite so but the Inca`s never had antibiotics.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
But todays antibiotics may not work as well as you think as they are given out willy nilly and are failing due to over use.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Tinc me duck, wether your vinegar cure all is an old wives tale a wind up or all in the mind I am giving it a go because I`m
clutching at straws to try and avoid another cold and the associated cough. Not sure what would be worse the Chinese flu
or the vinegar, it is utterly disgusting!

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Pomp me ducky 😁 pop down to Holland and Barrett and get Bragg organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar with the 'Mother ' this is the best there is mate. This is what l use and I've just bought a new bottle. 15797225764938209657039766277724.jpg

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
How do you take it
A tea mug of water and a teaspoon of ACV to start with after a couple of weeks a desert spoon. I take it first thing in the morning take the dogs out for their walk about 1/2 an hour then have my breakfast as normal.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
China has now placed Wuhan into quarantine, no-one allowed in or out

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Earthquakes,famines,viruses etc are God's way of keeping the numbers down.

Remember that when disasters unfold on the news "gods way"

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Be down to global warming making the virus more dominant 🤨won’t be long before the pigtailed puppet gets on to it wit a “ how dare you “
😡🥶