Child Cruelty

62tucker

Site Supporter
OMG. Just caught a bit on tv about Arthur the little boy who was killed by his dad and his lass.
I got a shiver down my spine. And feel
Sick.
I think we had a thread on it before. Where he was fed salt.
Daft Bag even had videos of the poor kid crying for food and love 🥲
The be Honest. It has really shocked me
Hang the b*****ds.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I just hope they get what's coming to them when them big gates close behind them. Monsters.

peterb

Site Supporter
As usual social services seemed to know what was happening but did nothing , I know these people are under a lot of pressure but they can't allow things like this to happen

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Happened in Shirley, just down the road from where I used to live.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Both Grandmothers knew the child was being abused and neglected. His maternal mother was locked up on a murder charge.
Is the whole friggin family disfunctional or what?

If a grandchild of mine, or any child I was aware of come to think of it, was being treated likewise they'd be coming home with me regardless of what the Social Service said and the parents would be getting a taste of their own medicine.

drw

Site Supporter
Sick to my stomach . RIP Arthur . I hope those cruel sadistic 8astards pay every day for the rest of their miserable lives 😡

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
Horrible reading stuff like this. I remember the young Polish kid Daniel Pelka, his mum and stepfather starved and beat him to death. I had tears in my eyes reading his case. He would eat playdough at school because he was so hungry. Thankfully both the murdering b*****ds died in prison. I hope they rot along with young Arthurs parents. Scum.

RIP Little Arthur.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I watched it as well and I would gladly do time if the opportunity arose to give them what they deserve :mad:
Words fail me!
Me to , i cant watch that sort of thing as it plays on my mind . A good beating ,then another every day for a few months ,feed them salt again and again then hang them