Cheshire Fisheries

Status
Not open for further replies.

scouse carp

has anyone fished cheshire fisheries throughout the winter??!! If so any tips/hints on bait and which pond fishes well on a cold day?!!

Thanks Carl[;)][?]

If you are first you are first, if you are second you are nothin - believe you are the best and then make sure you are! - Bill Shankley

scouse

'River Man'
hi m8
i would not give them the money
better lakes further up

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

scouse carp

alright Dave, where abouts mate? Do you mean Milton Green, Hampton Springs?![?][?][;)]

If you are first you are first, if you are second you are nothin - believe you are the best and then make sure you are! - Bill Shankley

scouse

'River Man'
hi carl
if you go past
milton green to the roundabout
turn left go along till
you see a restaurant on the right with a funny name
(cant remember the name)
turn left at sign saying harthill fisheries
go along turn right into fisherie
you will see a big lake full of carp, tench,
there is another by hampton
go down lane past hampton springs
on the the bend you will see a sign
saying course fishing follow signs
to lakes
hope this helps[:D]

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

scouse carp

Cheers for that scouse, i think ive got a leaflet somewhere for harthill i will dig it out ![;)] thanks for the info, are these places open midweek in the winter coz i know hampton isnt!!![:(]

scouse

'River Man'
Hi Carl
im not sure mate
but its only a hour away
if they are you can always go to milton,
bet thats the first time
you have said thanks
to a evertonian[:0]LOL

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

scouse carp

No mate my birds one, you lot need all the sympathy you can get after your terrible performace on saturday ( not that weve been playin well that is)!![:0][^] My old manager davey fogg did me proud mate!![;)]

never mind tho , just out of interest tho Dave, ive heard afew blue nose's sayin it's a mikey mouse cup anyway?! Is that the majority or just apart time blue nose??!![?][?]

Football apart tho mate nice one for the info, ive got 3 weeks off work sartin friday so ill give it a go!!!!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.