CHESHIRE FISHERIES - WITH PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ady

Formerly Adymon
Ok so, after going to Hampton to find it all booked up at 7:20am, we decided upon a fishery we had never been before.

No banned baits, chocker with people, fish coming out everywhere, we were happy people.

My mate (the criminal looking one) had loads of Carp all day on the frenzied cat meat and strawberry pellets feeding coarse pellets, here are a selection.

Datafile11.jpg

Datafile11.jpg

Datafile11.jpg

The lads either side of us were getting smashed in the margins all day with various Carp to 15lb coming out all around us, i had a few too, as well as hooking into 2 Carp that had been hooked by others and lost, as well as one with a pole section in, here is one of them!

Datafile11.jpg

I can recommend this place to anyone, great little fishery, few trout lakes too!

Ady

Formerly Adymon
Sorry it wasnt what you may have expected Rachel :p

Expect a good report from me sometime this week :)

sheepy

looks like pool 1 mate,try pool 3 for some "mega lumps" seen a few 20s out of there,pool 5 is rammed with physco ghosties.its a good fishery just a shame there are no proper pegs on there :eek:(

Jeff Mowbray

Nice 1 mate nice fish, i liked the comment My mate (the criminal looking one)[:D]where about is it? looks like a good venue.

Last edited:

Ady

Formerly Adymon
All i know mate, is its sign posted on the way to Hampton Springs were i usually fish, its near Whitchurch, could get directions easily for you though if your definitley interested, great little place and i know you like a good Carp or Two so its well worth a crack.

Jeff Mowbray

tnx Adymon, put it on a Google search found it, looks a cracking place will give it a go soon[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.