Chemical Castration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Listening to the news the other day and they were talking about trialing chemical castration on sex offenders....Has the Government totally lost the plot with this. Talk about not looking at the bigger picture. As far as I am concerend chemical castration doesn't work.

When you look at the fact: -

It's doesn't block the sex offenders thought processes and the want to commit an act of sexual pleasure.

So the offender still has the urges and the need to do what ever their twisted, illegal or immoral act is.
because in the case of males the chemicals stop them having an erection they then can not reach the peak of sexual pleasure despite wanting to so this leads to frustration which in turn can lead to violence. Hey presto sex offender becomes a physcopath

locking them up for the rest of their natural life doesn't cure them either but at least they no longer present a danger to the rest of society.

Whats your views on chemical castration?

NoFinPhish

Mighty Cat Slayer
quote:Originally posted by Enigma

It's doesn't block the sex offenders thought processes and the want to commit an act of sexual pleasure.

So the offender still has the urges and the need to do what ever their twisted, illegal or immoral act is.

I don't know anything about castration as I have a fine pair of hirsute orbs, but it is known to calm aniamls down isn't it?

Makes them more placid, less interested in getting some love-action in?

So can't understand why it won't work

Last edited:

Columbo

I heard on the news that it does take the urge for them to have sex away.

I have chemical castration every Friday and Saturday night, 8 pints of Fosters and bang the urge has gone.

According to the report I heard that it's supposed to stop Paedo's getting urges too, this I dont understand, surely they are just sick in the head?

Steve

pieman

I agree with chemical castration for paedoes, sulphuric acid should do the job nicely[}:)][}:)][;)]

john83

Account Locked
whether it works or not, the goverment & police should be doing more to ensure paedophiles do not offend, not wait for them to sexually abuse a child and then castrate them. more should be done to get to the root of the problem otherwise nothing will be learned, it's no good waiting for someone to offend and then punish or give them help.

there's a lot we still need to learn about paedophilia, rather than only focussing on the criminal side of it.

bigdavewsf

i dont know about chemical castration, i much prefer this method

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4253849.stm

BARRYBLOKE

Account Locked
I personally just dont see why we cant castrate them from the neck down with a good rope and scaffold.
What possible use is there in our society from a peice of s**t that wants to prey on children???
Why take the risk????
Remove them from the planet.

I will volunteer for the job and guarantee 100 percent success.

Bill G

Grandad
blokey youve got a partner to help you mate hang the pervs preferably by the ******[8D]

Don

Originally posted by BARRYBLOKE

I personally just dont see why we cant castrate them from the neck down with a good rope and scaffold.
What possible use is there in our society from a peice of s**t that wants to prey on children???
Why take the risk????
Remove them from the planet.

I will volunteer for the job and guarantee 100 percent success.

And if you need an assistant I'll apply for the job and do it for free Blokey, well said!

Don

Originally posted by Enigma

Listening to the news the other day and they were talking about trialing chemical castration on sex offenders....Has the Government totally lost the plot with this. Talk about not looking at the bigger picture. As far as I am concerend chemical castration doesn't work.

When you look at the fact: -

because in the case of males the chemicals stop them having an erection they then can not reach the peak of sexual pleasure despite wanting to so this leads to frustration which in turn can lead to violence. Hey presto sex offender becomes a physcopath

locking them up for the rest of their natural life doesn't cure them either but at least they no longer present a danger to the rest of society.

Whats your views on chemical castration?

I think that those who have had this treatment have to take the medicine for ever to ensure that this works the onus being on them to take it! Thats called "care in the community" apparently![:(!]

Of course these vile people know full well that they can purchse (even online) an antidote (for want of a better word) which will reverse the affects of the chemical castration and allow them to indulge in their sick practises.

If we cant do what Barrybloke says as we live in a "civilised society" (not last time I looked it wasn't) then these repugnant boils on the arse of humanity should be locked up without the possibility of parole for the rest of their wretched existance.

We owe it to our children and our childrens children to wipe these vile predators out as soon as they are discovered. Instead the current government is advocating not sending paedophiles to prison at all[:(!] They say that "the lesser kind of sexual offences against children by paedophiles should not mean an automatic prison sentence in the future,instead the paedophiles would receive care in the community" and we all know how succesful that as been with other groups of offenders and the mentaly ill dont we?

FFS what constitutes a "lesser crime" against a child? I have long held the belief that politicians and the judical system did not live in the real world,this latest spiel for dealing with vile paedophiles only confirms my suspicions![V][:(!]

bigdavewsf

it will take a member of the goverments or royalties kids to be attacked before anything will ever really be done, we just dont count nowadys...life is cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.