Chelsea.

H T B

Site Supporter
It was easy to forget he was ever there.
Good financial move for him, but that's about it.

Nigel Pearson said he was a complex character,

What really seemed to have got to him, was when Roy, overlooked him for sick note Wishere.

never the same after that.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
CFC.jpg

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
I’m reading that Three will remain Peter.
John Rogers, Chelsea Football Club’s head of global partnerships, says: ‘Following the recent pause in their activities, the Club is pleased to have resumed our work with Three and we look forward with excitement to the start of the new season, together.

'We would like to thank all Club partners for their support now and in the future.’

DFL

Site Supporter
Three should give the club a bonus for continuing to advertise their brand when they had withdrawn

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter

Bruce Buck to step down as Chairman of Chelsea Football Club.​

Chelsea Football Club today announced that Bruce Buck who has served as Chairman since 2003, will be stepping down from his role effective 30th June. He will continue to support the Club as a Senior Adviser.

During Buck’s chairmanship, Chelsea solidified its position as one of the world’s elite football clubs and a globally recognised brand followed by millions. In that time, the men’s team earned 18 major trophies (more than any other English club) while Chelsea FC Women won 12 major trophies.

The Club also grew its commercial revenues significantly, established world class training facilities at Cobham, and developed one of the best youth academies in football. In 2010, Buck, as Trustee and Chairman, helped establish The Chelsea FC Foundation, which supports a broad range of initiatives including increasing access to youth athletics, hosting education and employment programmes, and leading anti-discrimination campaigns.

'I am proud to have helped Chelsea realize great success on the pitch and make a positive impact in the community,' said Buck. 'Now is the right time to step down and let new ownership build on the strong foundations we have in place. The owners have a compelling vision for Chelsea’s future, and I look forward to helping them achieve it in this new role alongside our incredible staff, players, coaches and supporters.'

'Bruce has led Chelsea Football Club to the highest levels of international and domestic football, while also developing one of the most active social responsibility projects in sport,' said Todd Boehly, Chelsea Football Club co-controlling owner. 'We thank Bruce for his service and his commitment to the Club.'

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter

Chelsea Football Club announces new Board of Directors and leadership changes​

Chelsea Football Club today announced a series of appointments to its Board of Directors and other leadership changes.

'As custodians of Chelsea FC, we now begin executing our long-term vision and plan for the Club, creating an outstanding experience for its passionate, loyal fans, and continuing to challenge for top honours in line with Chelsea FC’s decorated history,' said Todd Boehly, co-controlling owner of Chelsea FC, and chairman and CEO of Eldridge. 'Working together, side-by-side, we are firmly committed to winning, both on and off the pitch. For us, that effort has begun.'

'As the new era of the Boehly-Clearlake ownership begins, we are excited to build a championship organisation and grow Chelsea FC as a global platform,' said Behdad Eghbali and José E. Feliciano, co-controlling owners of Chelsea FC, and co-founders and managing partners of Clearlake Capital. 'We look forward to backing Thomas Tuchel, Emma Hayes and their teams, and will provide proactive, unbending support to make Chelsea’s loyal fans and our partners proud.'

Boehly has been named chairman of the board of Chelsea FC effective immediately. Chelsea FC’s other confirmed board members include:

• Behdad Eghbali and José E. Feliciano, co-controlling owners of Chelsea FC, and co-founders and managing partners of Clearlake Capital
• Mark Walter, co-owner of Chelsea FC, co-founder and CEO of Guggenheim Partners, owner of Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles Lakers, and Los Angeles Sparks
• Hansjörg Wyss, co-owner of Chelsea FC, founder of the Wyss Foundation
• Jonathan Goldstein, co-owner of Chelsea FC, co-founder and CEO of Cain International
• Barbara Charone, director and co-founder of MBC PR
• Lord Daniel Finkelstein OBE, columnist and former executive editor of The Times
• James Pade, partner and managing director of Clearlake Capital

The announcement includes the departure of Marina Granovskaia, director of Chelsea FC. Boehly will operate as interim sporting director until the Club names a full-time replacement, continuing the Club’s work towards its targets during the current transfer window. Chelsea FC and Ms. Granovskaia have agreed that she will remain available to Boehly and the Club for the duration of the current transfer window, to the extent required to support the transition.

'We thank Marina for her many years of excellent service to the Club and wish her all the best in her future ventures,' added Boehly.

DFL

Site Supporter
I expected Marina to get the boot, I hope they stick with Petr.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Lukaku.
Biggest waste of money ever they are saying.
Near £100 million then shipped out on loan after 1 season.
Teams always take a risk buying players from abroad with no premier league experience but Lukaku knew the league and knew what to expect.
Major let down.

DFL

Site Supporter
There was just an outside chance that may have been a different story had Chilwell and James been fit all season, in TDF terms they would have been his domestiiques.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
The writing was on the wall as soon as he did that interview with Sky Italy. :mad:

Trent_Fisher

Lukaku.
Biggest waste of money ever they are saying.
Near £100 million then shipped out on loan after 1 season.
Teams always take a risk buying players from abroad with no premier league experience but Lukaku knew the league and knew what to expect.
Major let down.
I honestly expected him to go on and get the golden boot after his arrival, he looked an absolute monster at Inter and there was no reason for him not to be a success. Really shocked at the way it went but he has been dire.

His PL goal scoring record is still pretty good in terms of games player and goals scored, almost a goal every 2 games. Not what you’d expect for the fee paid though.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter

Chelsea Football Club today announces that Petr Cech, Technical and Performance Advisor, will leave his role effective 30 June.​

Since his appointment three years ago, Cech has provided advice and guidance on all football and performance matters throughout the Club, while strengthening the links between our men’s and Academy teams.
Cech said: ‘It has been a huge privilege to perform this role at Chelsea for the past three years. With the Club under new ownership, I feel now is the right time for me to step aside. I am pleased that the Club is now in an excellent position with the new owners, and I am confident of its future success both on and off the pitch.’

Todd Boehly, chairman and co-controlling owner, said: ‘Petr is an important member of the Chelsea family. We understand his decision to step away and thank him for his contributions as an advisor and his commitment to the club and to our community. We wish him the best.’

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
I have to say that I'll start to feel a bit easier about this Transfer Window once a few concrete announcements are made. It would appear that we are in danger of getting left behind as other clubs have got on with their business while we appear to be in danger of being left behind.

DFL

Site Supporter
I thought it would happen but very sad to see Petr shown the door, I hope the new regime don’t cut all ties with former players who up until now have served the club in ambassador/corporate roles.

DFL

Site Supporter
I read that Sterling has agreed personal terms. Who’s going to make way for him?