CHEERS MALC

Status
Not open for further replies.

churt

23/06/02 - 25/02/04
In Memoriam
Cheers Malc, for another well run match. Thanks also for organising the series. Without people like you with a bit of Get-up-and-go to do such things, none of us would know what great blokes there are outside our own areas. As for BAG-UP I've given your 'phone number to Trading Standards!!!! I don't know how to do little smiley faces or flags, so there aren't any!!!! Thanks again, it was great to meet and fish against a smashing bunch!!!

churt

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Churt,

I totally agree with your comments.Malc has worked hard in setting up this series and arranging everything so all we have to do is try to fish.You are spot on with meeting people from different areas as some came down from York to fish them and did not miss one.Lets just hope the friends we meet on this series stay there and we meet up on a regular basis.I know Rolfs is a possibility but there are other venues around we could all get on.

Thanks again Malc and all who fished a great series with good laughs thrown in.

See you next year for the next one.In the meantime enjoy yourselves bagging.

Keith

Golfs a game for people who can't catch fish

Polepot

Poles
Churt & Keith have said it all. A great time was had by all and infact the last one was nearly a bagging day. With 60 lbs being caught by Kev.

Malc all in all we've had a great time and I hope you will do it all again next year. I want to see the Dragon Net put to some good use.

May be next year I'll catch some fish as well.

Poles

Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners

MALC

The thanks should realy go to all of you for having to suffer the Dreaded Jinx LOL

I've now managed to get the report up on the Match Results section (it took nearly 2 hours LOL )

It seemed to take forever to get to the first match but then they just flew and now it's over.

Regards next year if anyone wants to send me any suggestions for venue's or changes then just send away and i'll see what i can come up with.

Thanks for 6 enjoyable Saturdays and plenty of laughs

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

kev coke

Same here malc a big thanks but just one thing could you do a list of the venues that you fished lately so that i can avoid them for a while until the malc curse has worn off icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif

Polepot

Poles
Kev,

As the winner do ypu not feel that comment is a little unfair? I seam to remember that you bagged over 60lbs on Saturday.

Poles

Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners

Status
Not open for further replies.