Checking Lottery Numbers ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Do you play the lottery and if so have you ever forgotten to put your saved numbers on then checked afterwards to see if you would have won :eek: ?

I have the same five lines saved and tonight was one of those nights - do I check , don't I, what if?

Anyway, sod it, it's only money :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Joking really, wouldn't have won a bean, nowt changes there lol .... but what if?

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Do you play the lottery and if so have you ever forgotten to put your saved numbers on then checked afterwards to see if you would have won :eek: ?

I have the same five lines saved and tonight was one of those nights - do I check , don't I, what if?

Anyway, sod it, it's only money :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Joking really, wouldn't have won a bean, nowt changes there lol .... but what if?
No dont check 😁

breadflake

Site Supporter
Try not to check on if I've missed getting them on but its hard not to, if I see the jackpot has not been won it makes it easier :LOL:

JLK

Is there a list of winning numbers available since the very start? It would be good to put your numbers in and see if they have ever won before if there was.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
always online for me, auto checked then and just pray for a phone call from them lol