cheap pole

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishing_mad

whats the cheapest you can get a new 11-13m pole for? the cheapest ive seen up to now is 199 [xx(]

[:)]Fishing Mad[:)]

Last edited by a moderator:

jonesr

Hi! Your local friendly tackle dealer,is one place to ask.
The others are the press, but you cannot hold or see,until you have paid for it! One up for your local tackle dealer! Normally the advice is free.( Or the cost of your bait!)

Ron J.

Age isn't everything!experience is!
I INTEND TO LIVE FOR EVER,SO FAR SO GOOD!

mike s

LERC 202 12.5m inc power top 2 & elastication pack 195
LERC 3300 13m inc spare top kit & elastication pack 220
Also 4400, 5050 & Carbonactive rods at good prices.
Send PM or email

Cumbria Angling Centre

DDM

Danny
Go down local tackle dealers or look in magazines i have seen a grim reaper 175 at christmas wiv all the special offers just av a look!

DDM

joe1987

'Darwener'
Make sure you lift and feel the pole. It may be less than a kilo but the force from 12m away is massive. I went for the 8m muletto master because really i think 8m is all you need. Speaking of poles, does anyone know what excactly the muletto system is???

Get them rods bent, get them reels screamin', get fishin!
Toodlepip **Joe-boy**

DDM

Danny
I think Joe is right it is not worth spending nearly 200 for something you do not want. Sit on a seatbox and see how it feels while you are sat down.

DDM[:D]

Hi have a look on this link it tells you about the maver mulleto system

http://www.maver.co.uk/poleelastication&care.htm

Hope this helps

kingkarper

try the shakespeare teal zeta pole it retails at about 90 pounds and is 11 metres it also has a spare top three and it takes up to 16 elastic

robeglen

I bought the new Preston Innovations Zyrium @12.5m from Angling Direct last week and have used it a couple of times. My last pole was a Browning Techno 12.5m and the Zyrium is lighter and far stiffer than the Browning. A lot cheaper too at 199.Plus you get a spare top kit and free elastication pack! What more do you want for the money?

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Rob,First of all welcome to Maggotdrowning.[:D]

I had a look at the zyrium in the tackle shop last week and have to say that i was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the pole especially at the price.
How about letting us have a revue after you've used it for a couple of months?[;)]

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

Flying Fish

Get yerself down to Northwest Angling Centre in Wigan, they have loadsa cheap poles and expensive ones as well (and cheap everything else) all the poles are out on display full length to pick up and fondle and I don`t think they get beat on price so often. I buy from them regularly, if you`re in Lancs, it`s worth a look (it`s worth a look if you live within 100 miles !!) and I don`t work there either !!
JM2pW, F.F.

fishing_mad

thanks for the help my local dealer is a rip-off and i already fish with an 8m garbolino astra if anyone has any info on the astra please reply

Fishing Mad[:)]

Wormzalot

Maver Man
I bought a match/carp 12.5m "Frantic" from tiny's shop. Can't falt the
thing.[^] It came with a spsre top three an is rated to a 16 elastic, but i don't use 16 cause ya might as well fih with a metal stiff pole an 100lb line.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.