cheap pellet pump with three tubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Been up to the lidls by me today so my lad could get a job application while i was there i had a quick look in the deals section bit and found a vacuum pump and three tubs for 7.99

Click here

cess monkey

Excellent,7.99 gets you, 0.6, 1.2 and 2ltr tubs, good pump and they work realy well.
Much better than the tackle shop pellet pump i bought last week that cost me 15.
Cheers and thanks trogg!

maggot dangler

cheers trogg, as a pellet newbie this will do me fine, like they way the pump actually fits in the tub (even the 0.6) to save space. they also did a set with 1 ltr, 1.4 ltr and 2.3 ltr tubs at the lidl near me, but i thought that was too big.

thanks again.

supersuperleeds

Went and got it. Got the bigger one of the two, the 1.4 litre one is perfect as you can store the pump in it. If it knackers up at least I have three more storage containers for bits and bobs

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Cheers Trogg, bought the smaller sizes and they are excellent. [:T]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Godber, did you see the bag i had at the fish-in?

It cost me 19 from lidl and when i put it next to my mates korum bag they were identical apart from the colour and the korum logo on the front pocket, the korum one was 39:99!!!!
When i put it next to the chub one it was identical in every way apart from the logo they are even the same colour. the boxes inside are the same as well........why pay stupid money to be a tackle tart.......it shows how much you get ripped just for a name on it!!!

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
I agree with you mate, one of the rod bags i use is an Aldi's bag, 10 and it takes 2 made up rods, brolly and bank sticks and is strong and sturdy.

nobby478

miserable old ....
Down here in posh Surrey there are no Aldis and Lidls. Grrrrrrrrr !!

(OK there is a Lidl 15 miles away but it doesn't carry the angling stock )

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
Thank you [:)] got the smaller and the pump just fits in the 0.6l one

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nobby, save the site to your faves list mate and check it every week by typing in your postcode, they move the stock around the country so you may end up with some down there eventually.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
looks like its finished Johnny, the link i put up took you straight to the pump advert and now its gone so i guess they are bringing out the new specials sometime today or tomorrow.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
just had a look at the special offers for my area (stafford) and the link has changed its now HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.