Cheap Bait and i mean cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
I stumbled on a place today that really opened my eyes on how much cheaper bait can be when you look away from tackle shops this firm does bulk and small bags of stuff, for example 55llb of hemp is 13 25k of fishmeal is 13.60 the list of stuff they sell is endless from trout pellets,particles,pulses,meal powders,biscuit crumbs,egg foods,colour foods,liquid additives and loads of misc stuff as i say it pays to shop around.

I have not put a link on here or telephone number as i feel its only right to ask dave first i don't see why this firm can't give dave a few bob for a bit of advertising on MD to help dave with all his hard work on fishings number 1 site watch this space for link.

O.K Dave says it's ok so what you need to do is ring them and ask them to send you a price list 01772 456300 make sure you tell them it's for fishing, i have rang them today and asked them to put everything on there web site and they will do asap www.bamfords.co.uk if i can help you further do not hesitate to contact me i have a full price list here and i will be glad to help.

p.s i have had a word with the manager there and hopefully they will be getting in touch with Dave shortly.

AL Peters

Datafile2.gif
Happiness is playin wif yer rod

Last edited:

MrC

Come on then Al tell us, we cant wait too long!!Mal. (MrC)

AlanP

'EastAngler'
If the rumours about the amount of Groundbait Dave uses are correct he'll be saving enough money to pay them, not the other way round [:p]

AlanP

Status
Not open for further replies.