CHATSWORTH ANGLING FAIR

Status
Not open for further replies.

chub

Has anyone ever gone to the chatsworth angling fair if so what did you think of it as i am thinking of going this year and wondered if it is worth it?

i love catching chub

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've never been yet Chub, keep meaning to but there's always something else that crops up.

Have you any info on this year's such as dates, etc?

Cheers,

Dave

AndyA

Is this the same as the Country Fair ?, I went last year and although I enjoyed the day out the food stalls were a complete rip off.

Aaaah .... soon be fishing !

www.aa-computerrescue.co.uk

Big Brian

It's well worth a visit if the weather is fine.. as it is on a grassy slope in wet weather it can be difficult to get around. bargain can be found and watching the pros give a demonstration on the river can be a pleasant way to spend an hour.

Men and Fish are both in trouble when they open their mouths!!!

chub

daveif you look on the chatsworth house website then click on events it gives you the dates for this years show
andyi dont think that its the same as the country fair.

i love catching chub

Larry

Lazarus
I went last year ,met up with Scott (stickfloat)&his wife i thought it was very good day out (1ST ONE IVE EVER BEEN TO BUT WON'T BE THE LAST)I got load's of bargains especially late in the day eg when we 1st went round the used tackle site had tackle trolleys at 70.00, 2nd time round 55.00 . 3RD Time round 40.00 so i bought one for that price there was a lot of rubbish on sale as well you just had to discerning in your choice. Got loads of end tackle cheap ie shot,ledger's, ledger attachments,hook's etc.Also load's to see ie ian heaps demo ing the waggler, tackle demo's line demo's etc.

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
The Chatsworth Angling Fair 17th & 18th May 2003

Its well worth a visit if the weather is good,

if you want a bargain wait till the end of the day like Larry said, especially sunday, its surprising what they will take for tackle rather than take it back to base.

Andy & chub, The Country Fair is totaly different.

teepee.

Do not resist growing old.
Many are denied the privilege.

angler-mark

Chatsworth is ok but the one at Stonliegh is better, plus you can have a go on our Tombola stall
[:D][:D] And it's indoors so you don't get rained on [^].

Tight Lines

Mark

TINY

Tiny
Must agree with Mark.I think Stoneleigh is better,coz theres more to see and do and bargains like you would not believe.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.