Chat Room (I aint being ignorant! honest!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
When I sign in to mds, I usually enter the chat room to see if any ones in.
If not, I go on float and read the posts.
3 times now, (today it was AKA,sorry!), I've returned and found people had been in and not understanding the reason I didnt reply was cos I wasnt seeing the screen, thought I was ignoring them.
It isnt that guys, I'll pop back from time to time, so sorry, but until we get an audible or visual link on entry, you have to take pot luck! dmmove189_e0.gif
Its good when were all in it together !

See you all

Trev
PS for those who still dont know how to get in the chat room, or fishermans hut,just click on chat room, (the last heading)at the top of this page.
Ziptrev your resident alcoholic2.gif

Edited by - Ziptrev on 20 January 2002 1:32:45 PM

Edited by - Ziptrev on 20 January 2002 1:33:29 PM

Edited by - Ziptrev on 20 January 2002 1:48:09 PM

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ayeoop Trev,

It's on my ever growing list of things to do

Leave it with me and I'll see what I can come up with but in the meantime, if anyone enters the chatroom you will see a button on the top left that says 'FLOAT'.
If you click this it will 'detatch' the room from the page and you can then drag it to the side of your screen or keep it visible when you navigate the rest of the site or any other (not that you'd do that of course
)
If someone in the room doesnt reply straight away then most likely they are 'floating' so post a message and do likewise until they answer, they're not ignoring you

As Trev says, once you get a couple in there the room soon starts to fill and you can have some brilliant conversations.

Maybe we ought to have a set time to meet up on a weekly basis? Say a Sunday or Monday evening when there's nowt on the telly- Just an idea idea.gif

Dave

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Trev,
I know what you mean, you are difficult to track down. I will be in chat room about 9 - 9.30 this evening.
I did try this afternoon between 2.45 and 3.10. = or is it only me you don't chat to

Geoff
If it swims, catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.