Chasewater Park

CarpCatcher86

Does anyone have any information on this venue? Apart from it being drained and having a lot of fish removed in 2010 I can't seem to find much information on the place. Will be heading down shortly (hopefully) after a pike or three.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bluemack

Site Supporter
Does anyone have any information on this venue? Apart from it being drained and having a lot of fish removed in 2010 I can't seem to find much information on the place. Will be heading down shortly (hopefully) after a pike or three.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I reckon the stowe boys should have some info.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
It's refilled but, as far as i know they never restocked it the feather lovers and the boaters never liked the anglers being on there, we the people who illegally moved the fish that were being left to die put them all into the Anglesey branch canal which is fed by Chasewater.

Some of the better pike and Perch were put into norton bog and the swag but getting to them isn't so easy as you have to park on a busy road.

BigTub

As far as I’m aware there’s no fishing allowed on there now. Your best bet is to park by the railway cafe and cross the track follow the path right till you get to the dam/bridge and fish the pool on Norton side. This is directly opposite to Norton east road bridge which I think Trogg is on about. I hope this helps