Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuffie

Does anyone watch it on TV since BT took everything? It used to pass a Tuesday evening watching it on ITV but now its going the way of boxing where the majority of TV viewers wouldn't know who held what title.Football is in danger of eating itself at the top table..

shang

I'm not even bothered to try and find a hooky stream to watch it. It's lost something since not being shown on itv, though with the slight silver lining of not having to endure Andy 'state the bleedin obvious' Townsend

shang

That said, we're missing out on Buttheads "philosophy".

philhayes1

Used to like it on ITV. I also have Sky Sports. BT Sport is a step to far I'm afraid. Since Sky have lost the Ashes winter cricket, and the empty stadiums in the Middle East were a joke I'm thinking of cancelling that. Shame really because I really like my footy and cricket, but I refuse to subscribe to 2 companies. I'll soon not know what the footballers and cricketers look like.

Phil

shang

Do itv show the Europa league ? If so, there's time to catch "philosophy on Thursday"

willothewisp

willothewisp
Site Supporter
Originally posted by shang

I'm not even bothered to try and find a hooky stream to watch it. It's lost something since not being shown on itv, though with the slight silver lining of not having to endure Andy 'state the bleedin obvious' Townsend
Good to know somebody else agrees with me on Andy T. I used shout at TV in exasperation at his non stop nasal twaddle. Regularly mailed complaining and was delighted they got rid of him!
I often just turned sound off, or found an alternative radio commentary!

Status
Not open for further replies.