Champions League here we come !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince G

Hop Along
Fabulous win tonight for Tottenham.

Champions League football next season.

Just need to go to Burnley and win, Arsenal lose to Fulham and it's 3rd place.

Come on you Spurs !!!!!!!!

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
I`ll third that,lets hope they can play one more game like their last few and hope the Gooners slip up against Fulham,Europe here we come[:)]

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good result for Spurs, but there's some decent teams that you could draw in the qualifying round before you get to the Champions League proper.....Lyon, Werder Bremen, Ajax, Mallorca, C.S.K.A Moscow, Celtic etc.[;)]
Be nice to see the Arse finish 4th though.[:)]

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
And Spurs aren't a "decent team"? Let's see - we beat Arsenal and Chelsea in getting fourth spot and they are "decent".

Celtic fans voted a Spurs player who played half a season for them as their player of the year.

Possible England squad members - Lennon, Dawson, Huddlestone, Crouch, Defoe, King ( though I personally wouldn't include him). And we hope to win the World Cup.

I don't see Spurs fearing anyone they may meet in the qualifying rounds.

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
It sickens me to say it, but well done, Keith74 went up to it, bet he had a cracking time[:D]

& NMLW - I owe you TEN British Pounds for our little bet mate, PM me were you want the money going.

crowder

If you ask me Spurs have the best 18 man squad out of Arsenal, Liverpool, Villa and Man City. They may not have the best starting 11 but if someone is injured their cover is more than adequate.

I hope you do well.

lp1886

Site Supporter
If you ask me Spurs have the best 18 man squad out of Arsenal
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Fair play to the Spuds reaching the Champions League but it will just give us Gooners something else to laugh at when you don't qualify or get knocked out in the group stages.
Just make sure 'Arry spends that money wisely because it will only be a one-off!!

crowder

I'm not a Spurs fan by the way.

There 18 man squad is much better than yours. On paper your fully fit starting 11 is better, but in terms of strength, depth etc Tottenham far surpass you.

You've relied on Bendtner half of the season, Crouch, Defoe and Pavlyuchenko are all better players than Bendtner and Eduardo.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
On a full season's performance it looks like Spurs and Ar***** are about on a par as they are going to end up within a couple of points of each other.

Of course if Spurs win and the red ones lose (highly unlikely given Fulham probably fielding a second 11) then Spurs get the third spot and the others have to qualify. I wonder which team is nervous about Sunday.

MarkerNW

well done spurs, going to sittee and winning was a really good result[:T]

keith74

THFC
Originally posted by Marvin Waggler

It sickens me to say it, but well done, Keith74 went up to it, bet he had a cracking time[:D]
absolutely brilliant mate, not feeling too clever today though[xx(][:H][:D].. Over the course of the season the table doesn,t lie. I,m not deluded enough to think we,ve done anything other than finish 4th. its still gonna be a tough task to make it to the group stages, but its the best chance we,ve ever had[:D][:D]. WELL DONE HARRY AND THE BOYS[:T][:T][:T]

slf

NUFC
yeah make the most of it when you are their, we were there under sir bobby, great times

mungo25

Originally posted by keith74

Originally posted by mungo25

Cmon you Spuds [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

It's that time of year again
not yet mate, not quite[:D][8D][:T]

Alright Keith, you went up last night then ?

Was listening to what I could on Talksport & 5 Live driving round Paris, then my mrs phoned to give me the bad news !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.