Ended Centrepin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alantherose

Site Supporter
Hiya,

I'm after a centrepin reel that isn't an antique or silly money.

Anyone out there got a spare tucked away somewhere?

Al

Hi poor spelling sorry. Not a lot more to say , real good condition one tiny Nick in the finish looks almost like new spins great good strong ratchet. Just prefer my JW Young model as it has a line guard.

Alantherose

Site Supporter
Sounds great, and had a little peek online at some pictures- nice looking pieces!

I am definitely interested- I'm looking at a couple of reels elsewhere, but will have a better idea by the weekend where I stand. Are you happy to post for the appropriate price? I live in York, so obviously the travel is out of the frame just now.

Alan

Alantherose

Site Supporter
On the other hand, would certainly consider waiting until such a time as travel is allowed again.

Sounds great, and had a little peek online at some pictures- nice looking pieces!

I am definitely interested- I'm looking at a couple of reels elsewhere, but will have a better idea by the weekend where I stand. Are you happy to post for the appropriate price? I live in York, so obviously the travel is out of the frame just now.

Alan
Yeah that's fine . I'm in no real rush to get it sold . I'm struggling a bit with forums due to old age I think so if you get back to me I'll give you my e mail or phone number if that's ok. Regards Ian.

Alantherose

Site Supporter
Hi Ian,

I'd love to go ahead with this if that is okay still. Would you take £50 including p&p?

Regards,

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.