Celebrities and sports stars who take time out to go fishing.

Angling Trust

RSS Feed

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
Johnny Vegas has been a regular customer since he got back into fishing last year and we had Channel 4 in the shop on Thursday filming his PA coming in for worms as they are making a documentary about his efforts to open a glamping site.
Stephen Bunting the darts player used to be a regular customer and the last time I saw him he said he was struggling to find the time to fish as he is all over the world doing competitions.

OldTaff

Site Supporter
There’s Dean Macey of course and Robson Green

Flathead

Site Supporter
Roger Daltrey and Eric Clapton.

Roger Daltrey had his own trout fishery...not sure if he still owns it:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Chris Tarrant enjoys wetting a line too

The Landlord

Site Supporter
David Seaman & Gazza, both keen anglers. Although Gazza apparently spends most of his time, throwing balls of groundbait at people.

smiffy

Site Supporter
Whitehouse and Mortimer. The cockney comedian who’s name I can never remember. Gone out of fashion now. Most famous locally,although he’s moved away, is a certain Bob Nudd. Best known for the massive hit “Maggots in yer catapult” Bobby George, has/had a fishery just down the road from me.

Ah yes. Jim Davidson

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I believe Wayne Rooney had 2 big lakes for carp and pike dug on his estate during lockdown or at least planned to. Think David Beckham is a fairly keen angler as well. Probably more I’ve forgotten about reckon there’s quite a few angling sportsman and musicians you don’t hear about as they can afford to do it more privately.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
From the TV Series Fishing with John you could conclude John Lurie, Jim Jarmusch, Matt Dillon, Tom Waits, Willem Dafoe and Dennis Hopper but I don't think they're regulars.