Cats in the garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Wallace

leo
What is the best way to get rid of cats from the garden, Sh**ing everywere[:(!] All advice welcome.

brewkit

kevb's driver
cats now sprint across my garden, dodging and ducking all the way, any new ones soon learn how accurate i am with a catty.

greentura

Greenie
get a shed, and put a cat-flap in the door that only opens inwards, when you have a shed full, call the take-away for a collection[;)] p.s. don't have the chicken chow mein[;)]

groundhog

Life Survivor
[:)] Best Method used to be a mixture of Creosote and Mothballs, old gardeners remedy to stop them cr@pping in and digging up the veggie garden.[:T]

nelson66

Originally posted by greentura

get a shed, and put a cat-flap in the door that only opens inwards, when you have a shed full, call the take-away for a collection[;)] p.s. don't have the chicken chow mein[;)]

class pmsl

batman

Originally posted by greentura

Have you been supplying Wokkie[B)]
His grub was good that he brought to our match whatever it was[:D]

mouse77

If they are cr@pping on flower beds then get some cheap pebbles from a builders yard, not only does it stop them but it looks good as well.

armstrong1

choppy
wilkos sell a blue gel in a bottle , i bought a few and sprinkled around the garden , no bother since.

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
Originally posted by D Wallace

What is the best way to get rid of cats from the garden, Sh**ing everywere[:(!] All advice welcome.

I used to get cats in my garden hiding around the bird feeders and also trying to catch some mice that live in a dry stone wall on one side of the garden. I have seeded the area with those large Scottish thistles and planted nettles, no more cat problem and the insects love 'em. [:T]

the gaffer

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Motion-Activated-Humane-Ultra-Sonic-Cat-Repeller-Scarer-/180524891805?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Home_Garden_Garden_Plants_Weed_Pest_Control_CV&hash=item2a081f3e9d

Status
Not open for further replies.