Catmeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

icarpdaily

'Dancey'
Im fishing Bullocks Farm , Im planning to use catmeat on the float. Whats the best float method to use. And does anyone know anyone gud homemade additives to spice it up to attract more fish.Hopefully i wont blank [:(]
[:D] Thanx[:D]

Tom.
rocker.gif sniper.gif devil-flip.gif Wheres my float oh my god wheres my float, oh yeah im ledger fishing. demonbat.gif guitar.gif rambo.gif
"I, d rather be dead than cool " Curt Cobain.
"I,ts better to burn out than fade away" Curt cobain.

scoobs11

if your using coshida it wont need any additives just keep feeding it veg and all

i'll have a fiver on the brown one

crusty

Hi Tom, When i've used catmeat on the float I fish it the same as any other heavy bait. I like to fish 'lift' style with six inches or so over with a large shot from a BB to a swan on the bottom. As for adding stuff to it, don't see the point, stinks as it is.
Does for me.

crusty

["I,ts better to burn out than fade away" Curt cobain.
/quote]
Why not wear a Shell Suit? crusty
It's better to keep smouldering[;)] crusty

(no offence to you or curt)

Wheresmefloat

Use a long slim antenna float and shot it so that it sits with the whole antenna clear of the water. Fish the catmeat so that the weight of it pulls the float down leaving about half an inch showing. Only strike when the float totally disappears.
I have found that fishing the exact depth produces more hit bites and less foul hooked fish. The bait must be kept still and if you have problems with drag, fish with a bigger piece of meat or even two pieces. I recently fished a match at Peatling Parva Lakes (One of Malcs haunts) and found that only 6inches difference in the distance fished produced hit bites and if I fished further or nearer I had nothing. Dead depth produces fish.
(I won the match by the way) Everyone raves about Coshida but I have found two other brands that produce and is better on the hook. The first is Sainsbury's own brand Chunks in Gravy (Blue Label) and the second is Kit e Kat Beef in Gravy.
Hope this helps
Harry

icarpdaily

'Dancey'
Cheers evryone,
Crusty : LMAO
I have lidl's chepy 15p a can cat meat will that be any gud.
Thanx again.

Tom.
rocker.gif sniper.gif devil-flip.gif Wheres my float oh my god wheres my float, oh yeah im ledger fishing. demonbat.gif guitar.gif rambo.gif
"I,ts better to burn out than fade away" Curt cobain.

Stu8

'Diawa Man'
Dont forget to have some water at your side to keep washing the stuff off your hands.......!!!!!!!
horrible stuff...maybe why cat s*** is toxic!!!!!!!!!

Stu8

icarpdaily

'Dancey'
Stu 8: LOL

Tom.
"It's better to burn out than fade away" Curt cobain.
Maggdrowner's the only place to be when your not on the Bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.