Cat or Kitten??

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder55

Hi guys.
Has anyone any info on the Garbilino Tomcat?.
Im thinking of buying one but would be interested in any comments by owners or users of the pole.I mainly fish lakes with large heads of carp, bream & tench.
All reports say how strong and stiff this pole is but is this just sales talk or fact?.
Any help on this would be great.
Tight lines guys
Steve.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Steve and welcome to the forums,

I've never used this pole but have heard a few good thingssaid about it. The only restriction though is if you are aiming for the bigger carp as the pole can only take up to 16 elastic.

Try this link though for more info and a pretty good price http://www.wickfordangling.co.uk/product_garbolino_tomcat_pole.htm

Regards, Dave

FAQ: Can I be notified by e-mail when there are new posts ?
Yes, the 'Subscribe to' feature allows you to subscribe to individual Categories, Forums and Topics. You will receive an e-mail notifying you when a post has been made.

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
steve,never used the tomcat before but try out the fightback made by maver.I think it depends on the size of fish expected.Friends of mine use there fightback on drayton and have no problems with larger fish.

MALC

Steve can't comment on the Tomcat but the Maver Fightback is a cracking pole i've used mine since they came out 4 years ago, as Keith said they will handle any fish you hook on them although there only rated by maver at 14 lacy i've got 20 (2.2) through mine and had carp to mid doubles. I'd recomend them to anybody and also the spares are reasonable in price and easy to get hold of.
Hope this helps.

MALC

Status
Not open for further replies.