CARPVALE RESULTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrC

Can I just say it was a good day, and I enjoyed meeting you and putting faces to names.. Good crowd.

Anyway down to the results.

1st Dave Moor (27.11lb) peg 56
2nd Gazmalman (23.6lb) peg 68
3rd Tommy Turtle (19.4lb) peg 73
4th MrC (16.8lb) peg 69[:)]
5th Graeme_s (14.15lb)peg 62
6th Alexm (13lb) peg 67
7th Jimbo (11.11lb)peg 66
8th Mal Connop SNR (11.8lb)peg 71
9th Martin /Bailiff(11.4lb) peg63
10th Tim (5.9lb) peg 58
11th David SNR (1.15lb) peg 60
12th Suisie Q (10oz) peg 64

Well done everyone.. Im sure you will agree that looking at the results:- The majority of the fish where caught on the road side bank, so well done to the guys on the other side who struggled a bit.

Ive got some picuture's not many, but i will post them up when i get chance. Who wants to organise another??[;)]

Big Thankyou to Dave for donating a MD Polo Shirt to the winner, Dave Moor you dont know how lucky you are..[;)]
Cheers
Mal.

Last edited:

gazmalman

malmanfloats.com
Cheers for a good day out mal[:)] even if our kid did take all me winnings off me[:(!] Im going to set about organising that river match I was blabing on about if anyones interested, i ve got a strech of the ouse below york in mind, in fact im going to make a phone call about it now.

graeme s

cracking day mal thanx very much

GRAEME
IF YOU DON'T CATCH KEEP TRYING YOU WILL IN THE END.

tommyturtle001

malmanfloatssink
Once again Mal cheers for a cracking day!
We will have to have a repeat next year

Bit-Basher

susie Q

' Nora '
Had a great day,nice to meet some of the gang. NORM WHERE WERE YOU??? Gazmalman said you were to scared to go!!! Well as this was the VERY FIRST MATCH]I have fished (as you can tell, as I came last)I got over my nerves,set myself up and got through it without asking for help fom Dave(Uncle Fish.) I lost a big fish early on, then nothing for THREE HOURS,(couldn't hit the bites ) Patience paid off,got two fish in the last hour. All in all enjoyed the whole day. It hasn't put me off and I'd do it again. Oh! by the way I know now what you mean by " CARP PUDDLE"

cyanide sue.

MALC

Well done to all that fished.[:)]

And a big well done to Dave on the win BUT you do realise Dave thats blown your chances on saturday at Makins.[;)][;)]

RED WAS
Datafile2.asp
I'VE STARTED CATCHING NOW HE'S GONE..!!

G

Nice one peeps.

Susie Q, i think Norm might have been scared ,[:p][:p][;)]

Datafile4.asp

Andy,
Datafile4.asp

Last edited:

Dave Moore

Paste King
To All

Thanks for a great day on Sat. never even seen the place and its only 5 mins up the road, definatley be going back...

Malc you are right about Makins won't stop me tryin tho...

Cheers to you all, see you Sat. Malc, don't forget the catfood...

DaveM

jimbo

Just adding my thanx to MrC for organising the match, had a cracking day and got sun burnt to boot.

Cheers Jimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.