Carps n robbers

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Two thiings pi** me off about this,apart from the stealing of fish,one is that the police chose to do nothing as there wasn't enough room at the station,what kind of an excuse is that ? and the second is in the reporting, 'anglers who use the lakes are supposed to throw back the fish they catch',no we don't,we return them as safely as possible.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
The 3r thing ,,,,, £3000 worth of fish!!!!!! They don’t look worth that.
4th thing,,,, police said no crime committed as the fish hadn’t left the premises

johng19

me@home.com
I keep say the police are a wast of time. If it had been the other way around and one of them got a beating, the owner would have been arestered on the spot.
The way things are going the only way is to take things into your own hands to protect your self and what's yours.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Perhaps the fishery owner should have told the thieves to `go home`, the place would have been lousy with cops.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Two thiings pi** me off about this,apart from the stealing of fish,one is that the police chose to do nothing as there wasn't enough room at the station,what kind of an excuse is that ? and the second is in the reporting, 'anglers who use the lakes are supposed to throw back the fish they catch',no we don't,we return them as safely as possible.
The reporter was obviously a non angler. It makes my blood boil when a theft has obviously taken place but the police themselves are initiating a technicality, normally the domain of Barristers, to save making any arrests. I don't necessarily blame the police, it appears to be the system that is stymying our boys in blue.

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
The reporter was obviously a non angler. It makes my blood boil when a theft has obviously taken place but the police themselves are initiating a technicality, normally the domain of Barristers, to save making any arrests. I don't necessarily blame the police, it appears to be the system that is stymying our boys in blue.

".......it appears to be the system......"
You're not wrong there chief.