Carp Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apache

If anyone wants some charcoal/pencil linbe drawings of carp, there are two on the following links. Feel free to help yourself:

http://<<EDIT>>

and

Apache

<<EDIT>> I have removed the links Apache as an application attempts to open up an internet connection from one of the pop-up adverts supplied by your host.
Please feel free to contact me for further information - Administrator

Last edited:

Apache

Ok, so how do I create the hyperlink without it screwing up anything??

Last edited:

Admin

Forum Admin
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Apache,

It wasn't annything that you had done, what was happening was a pop-up advert that opened when viewing your webpages attempted to form a connection to the viewers PC and to run an application called: 260029.EXE

I haven't a clue what the application was for but highly unusual. Normally these applications are to either install a spyware program, over-ride the users internet settings or install software that changes the users dial-up to another.
I removed the links to be on the safe side.

I will try and dig out some more information from the logs when I get a few minutes.

Thanks,

Dave

Admin

Forum Admin
Staff member
Site Supporter
The following alert was received:

260029.EXE is trying to connect to the Internet or your local network

ZoneAlarm is asking you whether to allow the connection. No breach in your security has occurred. Your computer is safe. Inside the program alert

Alert property Alert property value Technical explanation
Program name 260029.EXE A program running on your computer, which either attempted to send an IP packet over the Internet or is waiting for an incoming packet.
Filename 260029.EXE The filename of the program that ZoneAlarm found on your computer.
Program size 4096 The size of the program executable file in bytes.
Program MD5 ceaa06d18716d004e3adfde8d5ff8fc1 The MD5 hash, or number, that uniquely identifies the executable.
Program CRC 98581f58 The Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) checksum for the executable. This is the result of an algorithm for ensuring data integrity.
Date modified Nov-19-2002 01:28:00 PM The date when 260029.EXE was most recently modified.
Connect type Access This value can be either Access, which is an Internet connection attempt by 260029.EXE or Listening (server activity) which indicates that 260029.EXE is waiting for connections coming in from the Internet.
Remote Port 53 The port 260029.EXE is using on the remote computer.
Remote IP Address 194.168.4.100 The IP address of the remote computer that caused the alert.
Alert date Dec-15-2002 10:59:51 AM GMT The time when ZoneAlarm detected the alert on your computer.

ZoneAlarm Security enforcement at time of alert

Program status New Program 260029.EXE is requesting access the Internet or to the local network for the first time.
Zone Internet Zone This ZoneAlarm zone contains all the computers and networks in the world that are connected to the Internet, until you explicitly define them as members of another zone.

And the program appears to be a Dial-Up, information of the pop-up is taken from this screen grab:

It might be worthwhile contacting your host or moving your site to another host who controls the nature of the adverts it runs [:)]

If I can be of anymore help, please ask as you have a good site there,

Regards, Dave

Apache

Ok thanks Dave, I will certainly find out what the hell it is, in the meantime, use the website address on my profile and go to the Photo Page, the carp wallpapers are the last two pictures on that page. Sorry everyone.

:) Apache :)
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.