carp rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishing_mad

hi,
i bought a carp rod about a month ago its called 'tft 12ft bullet carp' does anyone have any info on it and was it worth 26.

[:)]Fishing Mad[:)]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Never heard of it mate, i woukld've thought that finding out some info on the rod first would have been better, not spending your money & then ask for info on it.

Where did you get it from?

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin
Datafile.asp

fishing_mad

i bought it from a local dealer he said it was a good rod and worth the money but i was kind off pushed into a tight spot because i needed it for the next day and he was the only place open

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hm thats the problem with leaving it till the last minute to buy something you'll need.

if they're anything like EFT,s gear then it should be ok.

Most of the tackle dealers are advertising "eco pods" special offer complete with drop offs, front & rear rod rest heads & carry bag.

They are made by EFT but the traders put their own names on them, the rods made by EFT are the same, many dealers buy them cos they are really cheap then have their own names stuck on them.

The stuff made by EFT is good quality but a decent price, like i said i've never heard of TFT, but for 26 quid i don't think you can complain to much if the rod feels right & does it's job.

Alan

Datafile.asp

fishing_mad

yeh its good for casting a heavey wieght but not caught out yet

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
i've had an italian carp rod for about 12months now, it was six months old before i landed this fish
Datafile3.asp

Just over 22lb.

I also had a few other fish on it after christening it with the 22lber.

One of the things i love about fishing is the fact you can sit there all day & catch nowt or you can sit there for 2hrs & catch non stop.

Alan

Datafile.asp

fishing_mad

i agree i dont think fishing would be the same if we caught every time we go

Status
Not open for further replies.