Carp Fishing TV

Sportsman

Site Supporter
I don't know if it is acceptable to even mention this, is doesn't seem to be very PC nowadays, but, oh well.
Recently I have been watching quite a lot of carp fishing TV on the Fox channel. I think the series is a few years old, it is called The Challenge and is presented by Mark Pitchers. Have a look on You Tube.
I have to say that it is one of the best presented, interesting and humorous fishing TV programs I have been pleased to watch. I think that it deserved/deserves a wider audience and Mark Pichers deserves wider exposure.
It is a world away from the image that we see portrayed all the time on here, of the brain dead, ignorant, beer guzzling, dope smoking know nothing, throwing 5 oz leads around in little carp puddles and ripping fishes faces off.
Might be worth a watch sometime, if only to get a slightly more balanced and accurate viewpoint.

Silver fan 82

I don't know if it is acceptable to even mention this, is doesn't seem to be very PC nowadays, but, oh well.
Recently I have been watching quite a lot of carp fishing TV on the Fox channel. I think the series is a few years old, it is called The Challenge and is presented by Mark Pitchers. Have a look on You Tube.
I have to say that it is one of the best presented, interesting and humorous fishing TV programs I have been pleased to watch. I think that it deserved/deserves a wider audience and Mark Pichers deserves wider exposure.
It is a world away from the image that we see portrayed all the time on here, of the brain dead, ignorant, beer guzzling, dope smoking know nothing, throwing 5 oz leads around in little carp puddles and ripping fishes faces off.
Might be worth a watch sometime, if only to get a slightly more balanced and accurate viewpoint.
I've watched a few of these on you tube, and I agree they are quite good. I think Pitchers makes the programme, I like his sense of humour.
Well worth a look IMO especially if you like your carp fishing.

rudd

Site Supporter
Will give them a whirl as currently in rehab trying to dump my beer/weed/ 5 ounce lead addictions.
At same time I am also educating my self that I dont need to cast 100m over the pond to far margin swim. ?