carp fishing next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

fish finder

callum
i will be carp fishing for the 1st time this year, im wondering what rigs you guys would reccomend.
i normally use tubing with tail rubbers and lead clips with a 1.5oz lead with a E.S.P braided hair rig, but as it is my birthday tuesday i will be getting a bit extra cash so im thinking of trying a different rig.

also i have just bought a couple of bags of pallatrax boilies so im going to give them a try.

thanks in advance.[:W]

fish finder

callum
also are there any other boilies you would reccomend that are catching you fish this year.

uniden300

ive just started useing Maxattrax plum bollies had some great results as to has my mate

Piker-Dave

aka Common_Carp
Originally posted by uniden300

ive just started useing Maxattrax plum bollies had some great results as to has my mate

using these all next week and france..

cracking boilie

pham

If your rigs are working then stick with them mate and spend your money on decent bait![:T]

Dynamite Baits Monster Tigernut has always been an instant bait wherever I've taken it![;)]

tezza21

well i started using the cell from mainline in frozen first cast with a small stick of crushed cell boilies 20 mins laster my first carp of the session. Try making ur own rigs so much cheaper and try a helicopter rig or a standerd running ledger lol

fish finder

callum
thanks for the replies i will have to get some cell boilies and i have already got some tigernut ones to try.

fish finder

callum
Originally posted by uniden300

the pallatrax boilies i bought were fish and plum so i will also give them a try. thanks[:T]

Larry

Lazarus
Don't just stick to boilies sweetcorn also catches me a lot of carp.

groundhog

Life Survivor
[:)] I often Wonder How MR CRABTREE ever caught, after all he never had Boilies, or helicopter rigs and the like when he was fishing[;)].
[:D][:D][:D]
jump.gif jump.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.