Carbotec Number 1

VENTURE6377

Hi,
I have an excellent condition 13' Carbotec No 3 which I would be prepared to sell. I realise this is not what you are after but I thought I would let you know.
I am now 70 and don't get the chance to use it on the rivers anymore. Fantastic bit of kit in my humble opinion.

Kind Regards
Mr G. Brown

MRP

Hi,
I have an excellent condition 13' Carbotec No 3 which I would be prepared to sell. I realise this is not what you are after but I thought I would let you know.
I am now 70 and don't get the chance to use it on the rivers anymore. Fantastic bit of kit in my humble opinion.

Kind Regards
Mr G. Brown

MRP

Hi, I’m interested in the number 3. What is the condition of the rod and what sort of price you looking at?

VENTURE6377

Hi, I’m interested in the number 3. What is the condition of the rod and what sort of price you looking at?
Hi,
The rod, in my opinion, is in excellent condition and comes with the original bag. These rods were/are sought after and considered the best by many "old school" river anglers. It would also be suitable for still water commercials. It weighs 6 3/4 ounces! These rarely come up on e-bay and fetch good money.
I would be prepared to sell the rod including postage, for £300.00.
I also have a Team Normark Norboron 13' match rod which I purchased new in 1985 and a Normark carbon quivertip 11' (N.C.Q.T. 132-3 No2) again purchased new in 1985!!

Kind Regards
Mr G.Brown

MRP

Hi,
The rod, in my opinion, is in excellent condition and comes with the original bag. These rods were/are sought after and considered the best by many "old school" river anglers. It would also be suitable for still water commercials. It weighs 6 3/4 ounces! These rarely come up on e-bay and fetch good money.
I would be prepared to sell the rod including postage, for £300.00.
I also have a Team Normark Norboron 13' match rod which I purchased new in 1985 and a Normark carbon quivertip 11' (N.C.Q.T. 132-3 No2) again purchased new in 1985!!

Kind Regards
Mr G.Brown
Has the rod still got the gold plating on the reel seat or is it blemished

VENTURE6377

Hi, I have just looked at the rod. The gold plating is still on the reel seat and in good order though taking its age into account, probably not like "Factory Fresh". All the transfers and whippings are in excellent condition. Just read your latest post re: photos, would need help to do this!! I will ask my wife if she knows how but is a nurse and not home until this evening. What email address should I use if I am able to send them?

Kind regards
Mr G. Brown

MRP

Hi, I have just looked at the rod. The gold plating is still on the reel seat and in good order though taking its age into account, probably not like "Factory Fresh". All the transfers and whippings are in excellent condition. Just read your latest post re: photos, would need help to do this!! I will ask my wife if she knows how but is a nurse and not home until this evening. What email address should I use if I am able to send them?

Kind regards
Mr G. Brown
Martinporter14@hotmail.com