CAR v VAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

scouse_lee

evertonian
does anyone know if vam insurance is cheaper than car,

iam thinking of changing (for fishing purposes )
and i was told insurance is cheaper but i doubt it

peter9000uk

Check with your insurer as some are very wary of insuring vans as private vehicles. Makes ense really as most are used for business purposes

Bricktop

Snap
I'm not sure if I got fiddled on my van insurance. Normally, fully comp on car insurance, means you can drive another car 3rd party. Is that right?

Because fully comp on my van, means I can only drive my van. I have no 3rd party coverage for any other vehicle. Had to get insurance for my car separate.

Bricktop

Snap
oh yeah. Insurance for my van was cheaper than insurance for any car I've owned.

scouse_lee

evertonian
So any ideas on what sort of van, i only want a small

no more than a thousand,
how and have you seen the advert at the bottom of the page by google yep insurance (ha-ha)

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
i've got a van (transit) it was hard to get insurance because i'm in the furniture trade . had to agree that if i had bump with furniture in the back it won't be covered ,furniture that is.

mickaxon72

my van was nearly twice the price of my car to insure , had a van and car for many years . tried a lot of insures , always the same. so now ive got a discovery does the job of both , and cheap to insure .

Status
Not open for further replies.