Car batteries

carphauler

Barbel Tickler
Well the fishing off this weekend as I've got a duff battery, went to order from euro and the price has gone up from £72 in the summer(laddo bought one) and is now £120.
Went online and found the same battery for £60 delivered from 'The battery group', has anyone used this company before.

feldri

Site Supporter
I've used the battery guys. Refused delivery though. The parcel had arrows on it saying this way up, and the stupid bitch that delivered it laid it on it's side on top of my wheelie bin. She must have picked it up out of her van in that position, so it had been rocking around on it's side for ages. Pointed out to her the arrows and she said, "Yeah? So?" I said "Those arrows and the words underneath mean you've carried it in the wrong position and possibly damaged the battery, so I'm refusing delivery." She picked it up and took it back to the van and I videoed her doing it. Once on the van floor she flipped it the right way up. I Showed her my phone and shouted, "It's a bit late now!" and shut the door.