Canons Ashby.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I heard had been taken over by another fishing club, is it still day tickets on the bank ??,cheers Gazza

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Wellingborough have added the lakes to its book but I think that is on a sharing arrangement. I will check at Wednesday's committee meeting about the current set-up and get back to you.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Wellingborough have added the lakes to its book but I think that is on a sharing arrangement. I will check at Wednesday's committee meeting about the current set-up and get back to you.
Cheers Neil, I was hoping to have a day over there on Wednesday ?

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Just for you I have spent money on a phone call :cry:. As far as we know the water is still day ticket. I am told Northampton are the actual controlling club though I cannot see Canons listed as one of their waters. Suggest you give someone a call.

rd350lc

Yes Castle or Wellingborough card , I'd be surprised if it was day ticket but couldn't say for sure .

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Yes Castle or Wellingborough card , I'd be surprised if it was day ticket but couldn't say for sure .
It was always day ticket when castle had it ,probably last time I went was maybe 3 years ago though

rd350lc

It was always day ticket when castle had it ,probably last time I went was maybe 3 years ago though
Ok mate , only said that because I know for a fact none of Wellingborough's water is day ticket , probably castle that still issue then ?