Can you believe it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean

Hi Guys,
I haven't posted on here for ages so first let me apologise for that.

I haven't fished for a while as my fishing "buddy" moved away (from norfolk" about six months ago and as i dont drive, it has made it slightly difficult to say the least.

Anyway, about six weeks ago me and the wife decided to move and found a lovely house the other side of Norwich.

The house is great but the real selling point for me is that there are three supperb lakes at the bottom of my road (literally two minutes walk.

The three lakes hold carp to mid doubles and are also stuffed full of tench to about 5lb.

Anyway to cut a long story short. we hope to move in about six weeks so obviously the excitement is growing daily.

However last week, I woke (with a banging hangover) to discover the entire contents of my shed laying accross my lawn.

After further investigation i discovered that the only thing they had taken were all my bloody rods.

i was that close to being able to fish regularly and this happens!!

Would you adam and eve it?

Tight Lines

Sean

SEAN

davidsenior

15/03/03 - 22/06/16
In Memoriam
Sean, you have my sympathies mate !!
Are you covered on household insurance ??
Check for your gear in your local 2ndhand shops. Owner might remember who brought the gear in.

catch you later, tight lines, dave....

bashy

bashy
sorry to hear of your loss. try looking in the free ads papers or cash converters/generator as these are the probably the quikest ways of selling stolen goods, you might get lucky, hope you do, good luck.

TINY

Tiny
Also check at any auction rooms in the area[;)]If you have any stolen goods sold at a public auction you won`t have a leg to stand on even if you can prove it is yours.[V]
Sorry to hear if your loss matey,if there`s anything I can do to help you,just let me know.[:)]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

Apache

Sorry to hear of the loss mate, I was broken into about 3 years ago, fortunately they dumped them nearby.

Tight Lines,

Datafile4.asp

Datafile4.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.comPinkieDrowner's Forum (Under 18's only) - http://www.maggotdrowning.com/younguns

Status
Not open for further replies.