Camera phone recomendations please ?

sporty

Site Supporter
Hi guys my S7 appears to be giving up what do you recommend as a replacement please ? Thanks

rd115

Slava Ukraini
Site Supporter
Just bought a couple of refurbished Galaxy Note10+ 5G's for me and the missus. Camera seems great.

I'll take a couple of snaps this evening whilst I'm out on the river.

But you can get them here, backed by 12 month warranty:

*edit*
This was taken few evenings ago in low light conditions, no flash. Practically looks like daylight.

20220619_213920.jpg

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Nearly every Samsung I've had has a decent camera... Sony are supposed to be pretty good too... most if not all the pics I post are done on a Samsung Note 9 camera and they come out okay...

nejohn

Site Supporter
I have had most makes of phone and the best cameras have consistently been on Sony Xperia's they give for me the most natural colours and the definition is very good as they use the same full size sensor that they use in their cameras, I think the others to use a full size sensor are the Huawei pro range. Samsung's always look good but like the TV's the standard settings give really bright colours which are not natural but they do pop out at you. My current phone is a Sony Xperia 5 ii which is very good you can have it in point and shot mode or in professional mode which gives you lots of control over your pictures

tee.bee

Site Supporter
just got a galaxy a52 s all the tech of an s range phone in a a range case great camera and it water resistant to 1m