Calling Mook???

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil

Some dodgy geezer asked me to get in touch, my personal email should be above, get in touch and I'll help sort out that lift to the fishin in July.

Watch out guys, you've let me in, I might not leave now!!!!!!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote: Some dodgy geezer asked me to get in touch

Now I wonder who that might have been

Welcome to the forums Phil,

Regards, Dave

FAQ: Can I be notified by e-mail when there are new posts ?
Yes, the 'Subscribe to' feature allows you to subscribe to individual Categories, Forums and Topics. You will receive an e-mail notifying you when a post has been made.

mookie

mookie
quote:phil mate -- Could you email me please my email address is in my profile, your email address is not there....cheers Mook....Many thanks for offering the lift if your in the chatroom tonight l will be there ok....
Some dodgy geezer asked me to get in touch, my personal email should be above, get in touch and I'll help sort out that lift to the fishin in July.

Watch out guys, you've let me in, I might not leave now!!!!!!

phil

Just to confirm Mookie, all's still on mate, stop panicing, just send me your postcoder and phone number so I can have a route plan prepared.

well excited now, though I still think I'll blank.

ttfn

phil

norm

DONT WORRY PHIL

MOOKIEEEEE WILL BE EASY FOR YOU TO BEAT

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
OI Phil

You can forget blanking mate, i've got that all arranged for our cousin from the hills, saying that he's gotta get there first & if he's in the same van as the Yateley do he'll be lucky to make it to the end of his street

Alan

Edited by - Trogg on 16 July 2002 12:56:10 AM

phil

lets here it for scooby do and the mystery machine...it's a mystery how it gets him anywhere.> :D

i've just been round the office...once, and now have 50 of sponsorship.feeling a bit happier about it now.

Mookie, sorry mate but it'll be early doors before I get to your place, hope to leave home by 6am which will get us there in plenty time for the opening.

Serious stuff now, I'm not taking much groundbait (bag of sillybait and some lake mix) 'cos stan doesn't approve and is only letting us use it as a one off.

Ordered a tenners worth of dendrobenas and 3 pints of mags and one of casters. Couple of pints of hemp too..........am I way over the top or not even scratching the surface...any comments appreciated.

mookie

mookie
Hi Phil good on ye matey look forward to seeing ye and all the other md cronies l mean < mates> even trogg the main man...

Hey Norm told you before you were dead lucky my man when you visted me ...caught me on a bad day......see you never asked me for another session !!!!!!! whats up got cold feet !!!!!!

Going in about 6 hrs to Croft for a session m8....wish you were here Norm....going to bag up mate taking my float rod for a bash at the dace for a change...and the feeder of course....

Cheers Norn and you Phil...Phil heres my postcode DL15TS...Cheers

MOOKSTER....

norm

mookie

the re-match may be in a week or two mate

but dont put personal things like addresses and postcodes on forums ,use e-mail for security

see ya soon
norm

mookie

mookie
Soz mate .....yeah will see ya this coming Saturday l hope.....

Cheers

MOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.