Cadence

Capt Birdseye

Site Supporter
Hi, unfortunately Chappy ( the cameraman ) has be unwell and not able to record the excellent videos for some time now
I have enquired as to his health but only with James Robbins but not had a reply as yet
Thanks for that. I was afraid it could have been illness somewhere along the line.
If Chappy looks on here , get well soon

Thanks for that. I was afraid it could have been illness somewhere along the line.
If Chappy looks on here , get well soon
Hi it's Ian (Chappy). Yes unfortunately I have been very unwell this last year as a result of complications arising from diabetes. I am on a slow road to recovery and all things being equal I hope to start filming again soon. Thanks.

david white

Site Supporter
Hi it's Ian (Chappy). Yes unfortunately I have been very unwell this last year as a result of complications arising from diabetes. I am on a slow road to recovery and all things being equal I hope to start filming again soon. Thanks.
Hi Ian ( Chappy )
Nice to read you’re still with us mate, really looking forward to you being able to film and report on all things ‘ fishing ‘ got to say the Cadence videos are right up there among the very best of your work, not only that but among THE VERY BEST period
looking forward to getting an Angling fix via Cadence tv on a Friday night very soon

If you want anything just ask ( I know there’s the odd quid kicking around between James and Paul !! )
Best regards David White

Get well soon Chappie, really enjoy your camera work.
Thanks. Appreciated. It's been a life changing few months and I have fair way to go yet before I can say I'm back to normal, but I think Ill be able to spend a day filming fairly soon.
Cadence videos are among the best watch on Youtube for me by a long way. The last video on the bank I remember seeing was Tench fishing in Summer at Dudmaston Hall. Get well soon @Chappy the cameraman.
Thanks. James had to put me on a barrow that day as I could no longer walk back up to the car! Six long weeks in hospital followed...grim! I am desperate to get back filming.

JayBee

Site Supporter
Hi Chappy....Welcome to the forum

I bet Monty (the labrador) is missing you, like the rest of us.......Mend well, very soon.

SteveAmo

Glad you on the road to recovery Chappy everyone is missing your videos as they are brilliant

Tight Lines
Amo
👍🦆🎣

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Thanks. James had to put me on a barrow that day as I could no longer walk back up to the car! Six long weeks in hospital followed...grim! I am desperate to get back filming.

I'm sorry to hear that, it looks a beautiful venue and your filming really captured that, wet my appetite for when I finally get membership of that club. I'm on the waiting list! 😁 I look forward to the new videos, get well soon.